What are the 10 best things to do during retirement?
According to MarketWatch and Forbes we can enjoy our retirement by doing the following 10 things.
1) Get a job - you might need the money and you can do something totally different. Maybe something you always wanted to be?
2) Volunteer - do something back for the community and you might end up enjoying it more than you think.
3) Take up a sport - always wanted to try golf or swimming? Now is your chance to try it out.
4) Get a hobby - become a dedicated photographer or car collector. Hidden passions and interest can be explored.
6) Start a business - did you ever want to own your own business? This is your chance to be your own boss.
7) Travel - the regret of not being able to have seen a place can end now. You can travel to any destination you want.
8) Skip winters - stay in the ideal climate, where the sun keeps shining.
9) Grand children - if you have them, spend all the time you want with them.
10) Try new things out every week - challenge yourself to do new things.
How are you planning to spend your retirement?
Posted on Mon, May 7, 2018
by Simon Snelder filed under